Thursday, December 23, 2010

tis the season

christmas has brought so many new and exicting things this year. an end to a WONDERFUL semester, a new family member, lots of friends, and new places to visit. i have been so blessed by the many wonderful people i can be around. it is the best season for getting together, christmas parties, and time to embrace the birth of Jesus.

this is my family in china! macie is our new cousin! aunt anne and uncle mike went with my cousins to bring home a new donohue. she is so sweet. it is such a blessing and such a ministry. God was a father to the orphans, and calls us to be one too. that is their heart behind this adoption. beautiful.

                                                

i stole a lot of pictures from julia.  she threw a christmas party with my friend jane this week. 
so great to see friends from school.  reminded me of phil 1:3 "i thank my God every time i remember you..."
 

 love SP.



1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyyyy!!! i'm so happy you now have a blog :)
    I love you so much and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete